Software Buddy Earnings Disclaimer is available to you and we make no warranty or representation that Our Site will be compatible with all systems, or that it will be secure.
- Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on Our Site will be accurate and up to date, We make no warranty or representation that this is the case.
- We give no guarantee of any specific results from the use of Our Site or the service(s), courses or programs we deliver online or in person provided thereby. We neither warrant, represent nor imply that you will derive any benefit, financial or otherwise, from your use of Our Site or Offline service(s) courses or programs we deliver online or in person provided thereby.
- Results derived from the use of Our Site or the service(s) courses or programs we deliver online or in person provided thereby, will vary from one user to another and will depend upon a user’s own input, efforts, circumstances, knowledge and experience.
- No guarantee is given of successful results from the use of Our Site or the service(s) courses or programs we deliver online or in person provided thereby. This website and the service(s) provided thereby merely provide the possibility that users may experience some benefit if the information and facilities provided are applied correctly.
- No part of Our Site is intended to constitute advice and the content of Our Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Commercial use of the information on this website is permitted, however, We make no representation or warranty that this content is suitable for use in commercial situations or that it constitutes accurate data and/or advice on which business decisions can be based.
- If you are a consumer, you may have certain legal rights with respect to Our provision of digital content. If We fail to comply with Our legal obligations, consumers may be entitled to certain legal remedies including repair or replacement or price reductions. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Whilst We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
- If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, if you are a consumer you may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.